Not able to boot YDL with external monitor

Harish Ravikumar Krishnan harishravi at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 1 17:25:57 MST 2006

Hi,
I have a Ti-powerbook/FW and installed ydl 3.0 and everything was fine. Then
my lcd display had problems and now im using a CRT monitor to mirror my
desktop. When i started doing that my yaboot login prompt doesnt appear
anymore and it boots straight into OSX. Infact I set up yaboot so that the
default boot will be ydl if i don't press 'x', but it doesnt matter anymore
cos the machine boots directly into OSX. Any suggestions?
Thanx in advance,
Harish.