Does 4.1 solves or provide:

Andres Tello Abrego criptos at aullox.com
Sun Mar 5 20:20:14 MST 2006

Yes, the trouble is with the kde, I think that is with the dcop
interface...

So far, I´ve been using fxce "kdeised", I run xfce as WM, and kmix,
knotes and gaim, Since those apps use the systemtray interface, fxce
display then properly, and I no longer had this "Black screen of coma"

I'm from the slackware planet, So, I was used to build a lot of my
installed programs. Using the gcc provided with YDL 4.0, I was unable to
build a lot of c++ programs, as amarok, I belive lastest verions of
umbrello and kopete... Times has changed. Now I don´t want to "build
anything", I like to have it working asap :)

So, amarok is prebuilded with YDL 4.1?

Sorry about the lack of information about my last message, I was in a
hurry..

YDL is using Xfree or Xorg?

As far I can see, still no dualhead support... I have a almost dualhead
working configuration... Auxiliar output works ok when I use it, but the
LCD shows dancing/dazzling vertical lines... But, it works for me...

Thanks Paul for giving a better explanation than me :)

BTW: use xfce