New to list got three questions

Brian Heibert bheibert at verizon.net
Sat Mar 11 19:25:09 MST 2006

Hi,

I am new to this list.  I have Yellow Dog Linux 4.1

I am wandering maybe this is not the right place to ask these questions
but is there a MacOnLinux list or something

I have 2 questions about MacOnLinux

1)  How do you get MacOnLinux to run in a window I have only gotten it
to run fullscreen
At least I thought I heard or read somewhere that you can get it to run
in a window instead of fullscreen

2)  Is it possible to run OS 10.4?  I really miss having spotlight when
running OS X

Third question on another subject

3)  I have a wirelss network using a router not a apple airport device
however in MacOS I use the Airport menu to access my network
Is there any resources on the net on how to set it up in Linux?
or does anyone know how to do that?

Brian Heibert