Booting Issues

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Wed Mar 22 21:04:55 MST 2006

Hi Chris:
I found it helpful to refer to a document regarding Openfirmware which
I found here:

www.terrasoftsolutions.com/news/2005/linux-user/power-to-the-people/
spread.pdf

I'm not an engineer and have gone as far as I can regarding what
possibilities I can think of.  I'm sure others will step forward to
address the issues you are bringing up.

Good Luck ...