How to boot from firewire-disk

Carsten Boehlke mailing at bo-mc.de
Mon Mar 27 00:50:56 MST 2006

Oh sorry. Here the details.
Yes, I have installed YDL 4.1 with the command "install firewire" The
firewire-device was shown as "sda" (the internal harddisk as hda).
During the first reboot i hold the option key an get the "menu" with
the disksymbols but only the osx device was displayed, not the
firewire-disk... no tux:-(

Thanks,

Carsten.