Newbie question : installing open office new version

Olaf Olson oolson at hadleyconnection.com
Wed Apr 26 15:50:22 MDT 2006

Bob,

the following link to the openoffice.org website talks about installing.
I haven't gone to the 2.0 installation of OO, yet, pending my upgrade to
YDL 4.1, but, as I recall, it's pretty straightforward from there. I
don't advise using the double-click method. You'll probably have to get
your hands dirty with the tar xvf approach.

Olaf