(no subject)

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Mon May 1 10:15:45 MDT 2006

I'd like to have a bit more information please.  Which HOWTO did you
reference or attempt to follow?

The kernel for YDL 4.1 is the latest for YDL.  Details such as
modifying or changing what is recognized by the kernel can be done but
the instructions you refer to could be for an older version.  Your
reply would help to clarify whether any, or none of the instructions
you referenced need to be updated or modified for your purpose.