Can't boot off YDL 4.1 disc to install

Steven Didier steve.didier at gmail.com
Thu May 4 10:14:00 MDT 2006

I have the same book and I have found that I get better results using Toast
5.3 for burning a disc image--without mounting it--than using disk utility.
I have also found that some download managers report a complete download
when in fact the download is several hundred kilobytes shy of a full
download--earlier versions of SpeedDown load seemed to be worst. And
finally, do not burn the disk at any speed greater than 8x. I consistently
get good results using these methods, and I constantly download and burn
various distros on my TiBook.
Good luck!
--
Steven Didier