Admin password reset

John Golitsis john at nbtelectronics.com
Fri May 19 12:16:34 MDT 2006

Oh, this is already way into the legal stage!  The individual in
question actually claims that they do not remember the password!  I
guess it's all a matter of how far we want to take it.

 From what I understand, simply retrieving the files is insufficient
in this case.  Apparently, there's an application that controls a
piece of our equipment and nobody has a clue what the application is
called or who makes it!  The entire Linux installation on this
machine is solely for this one purpose.