Thermal support for iMac g5

Bob Katz bokat at optonline.net
Sun Jun 11 16:24:16 MDT 2006

Hi
  I am trying to quiet down the fans on my iMac g5 but as I have only
been working on the yellow dog for about 5 days now I am completely
lost on how to go about doing this

   I looked at the How To from Terasoft but it had a different
kernel then the kernel I have I followed the How to as close as
possible but when I rebooted -  the kernel would not reload I tried
about 5 times to edit the file and I had to reinstall 5 times

   I have an iMac G5 rev b and yellow dog linux  v4.1  kernel-
2,6,15_rc5. ydl.1g5 Do I have to edit this file and if I do How so if
not what do I do instead

                    Thank You
																			Bob