Question on Dependencies

Bob Katz bokat at optonline.net
Tue Jun 13 02:34:23 MDT 2006

Hi
          I have been trying to install packages with no luck the
biggest problem is when I try to run the rpm it states that I need a
package (dependencies) But when I run yum list installed it states
that I have that package installed on my disk

          This problem has happened 3-4 times already  why does the
rpm not see the package installed I don't get this

                     							Thank You
                    																								Bob