Question on Dependencies

Bob Katz bokat at optonline.net
Tue Jun 13 16:41:05 MDT 2006

Hi Derick
                           Thank You for the information  I have been
reading your post's on the newbie mail list and have found  them to
be useful in trying to understand how the linux os works   in fact I
have put some of those post's in a folder for future reference  I
will try the $man yum command and see what t information that brings

                                   Thank You
																		Bob