Help with flashed wireless card on powermac g4...

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Fri Jun 16 14:42:55 MDT 2006

Hi Joshua:
If you examine the section of this page called Network device support,
you'll see that the device you have is not listed.

http://www.terrasoftsolutions.com/support/hardware/devices.shtml

This doesn't mean it isn't possible to get it working but you may have
to either find open source drivers or write them -- yourself.

Good Luck...