USB 802.11b Adaptor?

Andrew Ball xless at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 2 22:45:28 MDT 2006

Which, if any, USB 802.11b wireless adaptors are known to
work with Yellow Dog Linux?  YDL is the only OS that I have
been able to use on my aging G3 clamshell iBook, but I find
myself unable to install binary packages and the thought of
trying to build a custom kernel for an OS that I know so
little about is not a pleasant one.  If I can spend a little
money on a supported adaptor and then just use YDL as a
wireless X terminal, then that's the path that I choose.

Thanks,
   - Andy Ball