Getting started with Yellow Dog Linux

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Sun Jul 23 20:13:14 MDT 2006

Dear Ebrahim:

Please refer to this page:

http://www.terrasoftsolutions.com/store/index.php?
submit=software&submitimg[software][ydl]=1&PHPSESSID=389441dd2246d55e6e6
aec2bef3e2ab0

Please note that this is the ONLY way to get the book in question.

However, there are other books regarding Linux which are available
which you can refer to and use.  Pick up nearly any Linux text which
makes sense to you and start from there.
There is also a FREE online Linux training course which you may find
helpful.  Here it is:

http://www.ftlinuxcourse.com/

Best wishes....