Getting started with Yellow Dog Linux

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Sun Jul 23 20:36:21 MDT 2006

Yes, as YDL follows Red Hat very closely there will be only minor
differences as Red Hat is available for Intel systems only.

Think of YDL as allowing you the flexibility and reliability of Red Hat
while providing you the power and full access to the PowerPC's full
capabilities.  This is some Intel still cannot approach, in my opinion.

Enjoy!...