Fwd: Problems installing Yellow Dog Linux onto Old World Mac

Paul Higgins higg0008 at tc.umn.edu
Sat Aug 26 08:10:43 MDT 2006

I've been following this thread with some interest, as I have an old beige G3,
and I'd like to get YDL running on it.  I also would be interested in seeing
an OW install guide to YDL 4.0.1, or even just a list of tips to make the
install a little easier going.  My other alternative would be to install
Debian, which I use at work on an x86 machine, but like many here, I would
really prefer to use YDL.

-PRH