Mount OSX partition in YDL

Curran Bishop curranb79 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 12:41:04 MDT 2006

Hi, I recently got YDL 4.1 dual-booting on my G4.  I followed the
directions at http://www.terrasoftsolutions.com/support/solutions/ydl_general/hfsplus.shtml
to mount my OSX partition to YDL, and it apparently created a folder
in my "mnt" folder called "macosx" but there's nothing in the folder.
Am I doing something wrong?  I'm wanting to be able to access files in
my "documents" folder of OSX, and save things to the main partition of
my hard drive (as there's very little space left on YDL's partition).
I thought mounting the OSX partition would do this--am I correct?

Also, when I insert a DVD into the DVD-ROM KDE starts generating
continuous error messages, though GNOME is fine--any ideas?

Thanks,
--
Curran Bishop