Openoffice update.

Andrew Ball xless at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 7 17:11:37 MDT 2006

Hello Derick,

   DC> To acquire the source for 2.0.3 means downloading just over
     > 300MB.  If there existed a T1 or better a T3 connection I might
     > consider downloading it and passing it to you, but it doesn't
     > exist (not between us anyway) so this idea of yours won't work.

Although I only have dial-up at home, I have access to a little band-
width elsewhere.  I'll happily download the source, burn it to a CD-R
and post it to Andres if that is helpful.  I looked in pkgsrc, but I
only see 1.1.5 in source form there.  2.0.3 is one of those curious
programs that somehow made it into pkgsrc as a binary package.

- Andy Ball