Flash Player 9 for YDL 5.0 --Adobe needs to hear from you!

Kai Staats kstaats at terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Oct 26 00:10:06 MDT 2006

Yellow Dog Enthusiasts,

Flash Player 9 Beta is now available for Linux, but not for the Power
architecture. Fortunately, Adobe offers a 'feature request' form:
http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=wishform

I ask each and every one of you to submit your request for Flash for Yellow
Dog Linux in order to showcase the strength of our userbase with enthusiasm
for the forthcoming Sony Playstation 3.

I encourage you to complete the form as follows in order that we speak with a
single, simple voice making less complicated their support initiative.
Remember, the port itself is never the obstacle, rather the on-going
maintenance and support for any new platform:

        This is a: Feature Request
        Product name: Flash
        Product Version: 9
        Browser: FireFox
        Web Server: Apache
        App Server: Other
        Database: MySQL
        OS: Linux
        OS version: YDL v5.0
        Feature request: "Please make available the full suite
        of Flash applications for Yellow Dog Linux v5.0 which
        now suppots the Sony PlayStation 3 --thank you!"

Thank you for your enthusiasm and support!

Sincerely,
kai