unable to install Klash in Konquereror cannot view flash web sites.

Bill Perrotta billperrotta at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 26 17:31:30 MDT 2006

I can't go to any Flash web sites which is most sites.
I tried a ./configure but there are to many dependencies.
What I need is a step by step how to, To install the Klash plugin in konqueror.
I am using Konqueror 2.2.1 on yellowdog 2.1. Please be detailed as possible I am new to Linux and even newer to Yellowdog. Stuck without shockwave flash alternative.

Help is appreciated,
                              Bill