unable to install Klash in Konquereror cannot view flash

Bill Perrotta billperrotta at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 27 11:19:34 MDT 2006

I am putting this pmac together for someone who doesn't have a computer.
The yellow dog forum suggests a way to modify bootx to work with ydl 4. I might have to do get version 4 installed first then install klash. The moderator on ydl forum is talking about posting ydl tutorials. I suggested one for installing ydl on old world macs and one for klash.

LINCOLN RUTLEDGE <rutledge.50 at osu.edu> wrote: ---thread snipped---
Klash requires OpenGL, does your X server do that?  I can't remember off the top of my head.
http://lists.kde.org/?l=kfm-devel&m=114227833404140&w=2

Have you thought about using X forwarding and viewing your flash content in a browser running on another machine on your lan?  That's an option.

I hacked around on GNASH a little bit, but not enough to get it working well.

Good luck!