YDL4 (was Re: unable to install Klash...)

Bill Perrotta billperrotta at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 27 21:06:21 MDT 2006

ok i already have ydl 4.0 burned guess i'll use that. But if there is a way to get flash running on ydl 2.1 that would be even better because right now it's running perfectly. Installing ydl 4.0 might or might not work.

Derick Centeno <aguilarojo at verizon.net> wrote: Hi Paul!

How ya doin'!

I'm sure Bill Perrotta would be interested in how you got Flash working
within YDL.  Did you follow Bill's earlier thread?
Posting the details of how you got it working would be great!

All the Best, Derick.