YDL4 (was Re: unable to install Klash...)

Bill Perrotta billperrotta at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 27 22:26:24 MDT 2006

Another question. I am having a problem finding and installing a firefox version for yellloedog 2.1. Where can i download and install this?

Bill Perrotta <billperrotta at yahoo.com> wrote: Don't you mean Yup is this yellowdog not Fedora.
But anyway do what? as far as i'm concerned 2.1 runs fine. If i could modify it to run shockwave flash i wouldn't need to upgrade. But if that is not possible i'd rather go down fighting and try to upgrade  ydl 4.0. Not flash almost makes the mac useless.

Norberto Quintanar <nquintanar at yahoo.com> wrote:
4.0, not 4.1.  There is a way to do it using YUM, but it's NOT for
the faint of heart.