unable to install Klash in Konquereror cannot view flash

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Sat Oct 28 09:34:31 MDT 2006

Hi Bill:

Basic points of information:
Official TSS support for BootX ended after YDL 3.0.1.  This is why it is
only available from YDL versions 2 and 3/3.0.1.  This also explains why
members of this community who've been pitching in to assist you have
information regarding using it with more current versions of YDL and the
official TSS website does not.  The information is published on the TSS
lists and it's archives - so people like us can refer to past published
information and ask new ones -- but all this is voluntary effort.

And like all other voluntary efforts the instructions how to do a task
or resolve a problem -- especially on Old World systems (but this may be
true for anything else) -- will vary greatly.

Regarding use of BootX with more current versions of YDL, the
instructions reside with those individuals who may or may not choose to
share what they know, have done , resolved or discovered.  Of course,
when and if a choice is made to publish something on these lists --
everyone benefits.

Regarding "technobabble" -- in Linux (as in any Unix) some terms and
concepts are unavoidable.  If there is a concept, term or something else
you are stuck on please feel comfortable to ask.  No one individual
knows everything, but the effort to reach out and share or ask -- really
helps minimize the often very challenging and difficult environment all
around us.

So ask, and someone will answer.

Best wishes...