YDL4 (was Re: unable to install Klash...)

Eric Dunbar eric.dunbar at gmail.com
Sat Oct 28 10:28:27 MDT 2006

All configuration of BootX happens through the BootX graphical
interface -- no need to edit anything else. You need to specify the
RAM disk to use, and, presumably you'll need to click the "Use RAM
disk" button.

I would suggest you look back through the archives for info on
installation. I'll see if I still have the discussion in my inbox
(GMail ;-)