unable to install Klash in Konquereror cannot view flash

Bill Perrotta billperrotta at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 30 09:08:03 MST 2006

It may be crap but it's highly used crap. I can't go to trips123 for subway inforrmation use yahoo mail buttons to send e-mail. I'm not sure if mapquest works because I haven't tried. If you ask me it's downright crippling. Everything works fine if you don't go on the internet But a dual boot of os9 or X is a must if internet access is important to have on the machine. I've never seen such a stupid problem on intel or amd machines. And did adobe just ignore the ppc customers? I'm surprised if no one cursed out adobe. And what boggles me even more is in all this time why hasn't the open source community come out with a better solution than gnash? aren't there hundreds if not thousands of classic ppc users?

Norberto Quintanar <nquintanar at yahoo.com> wrote: And where I live everyone drives an SUV.  I'm not going to run out
and get one because everyone else drives an SUV, and I might miss out
on $120 fuel fillups.  Eric is right the majority of shockwave out
there is crap.