First boot failure after successful installation

Jim Baker frstprin at mninter.net
Sun Nov 26 21:51:12 MST 2006

Hi Nancy and/or others,
	I've downloaded YDL 4.0 to my G3 400 Powerbook (Pismo). I do have it
partitioned with OS X (10.3.9) in the other. I'm not sure if I've done
that correctly. Also, I'd like to run YDL on an external firewire drive
I have. I understand this is the only Linux flavor that will do that,
but I haven't been successful. I would be grateful for help with this.
	Jim