Downloading???

Jim Baker frstprin at mninter.net
Fri Dec 8 19:39:06 MST 2006

Ray,
	Welcome to the world of naive computer users who hope to be able to
access the wonderful world of open source. I hope you get a better
response than I have from the "supportive community." The fact is that
you really need to investigate the details of UNIX so-called command
line operation on your own. Most people playing on this field are at
ease with how that all works. To me, it is becoming a little less
mysterious, but I'm still not there yet either.
	One hint I will give you is there is a very good tutorial on
navigating with typed commands (instead of the mouse) in the "terminal
window," at www.osxfaq.com/Tutorials/   This is a Mac tutorial, but I
think the UNIX commands are the same as on the PC. At least it will
answer your questions about the terminal window and how UNIX commands
are generally used. You've got a hill to climb, but I think it's worth
the effort. Good luck.
	JayBee