monitor panic!

Eric Dunbar eric.dunbar at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 09:22:50 MST 2006

Goede middag. Leuke website.

As for your query, try the instructions detailed at:
<http://www.terrasoftsolutions.com/support/solutions/ydl_4.1/video_config.shtml>.

You should be able to ctrl-alt-F2 to get into the CLUI mode. When you
switch, the monitor mode may switch with you in which case you can
follow the instructions.

Good luck.