YDL 5.0 - PS3 Install Error

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Fri Jan 5 12:26:41 MST 2007

Hi Sam:

One of the TSS engineers, Tim Renner, responds to your question this way:

The command is located at /sbin/ps3videomode, it can be run from any
video mode, but must be run as root.  Also, something to note from the
HOWTO:

"The ps3videomode program will only change the resolution for the
current display and is only usable in a text terminal as a way to gauge
which modes will work well for your system. It will only affect the
current virtual terminal, leaving the others scrambled."

Good Luck, Sam.

Derick.