Missing Python dependencies for software installation

dave k davedavedavedave4 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 11 12:18:14 MST 2007

I'm apparently missing some dependencies...

Missing Dependency: python-psyco is needed by package BitTorrent
Missing Dependency: python-zopeinterface is needed by package BitTorrent
Missing Dependency: wxPython >= 2.6 is needed by package BitTorrent
Missing Dependency: python-crypto >= 2.0 is needed by package BitTorrent
Missing Dependency: python-twisted >= 2.0 is needed by package BitTorrent

Is there a place to download these? What do I do with them once I've acquired them? Thanks for any help.

mysterio