help with x server after installing ydl-4 on a b&w g3

Daveran McCallum launchpd7 at mac.com
Mon Mar 5 16:02:46 MST 2007

Thanks paul for your response. I work with programmers in IT and they are saying the same thing about the media possibly being corrupted and I can believe it  because i have downloaded various iso's trying to get past this problem with the video card. One of my coworkers told me to try and download and install ydl 5 and see if the latest version installs and I will be sure and check the media using the 'checksum' before install. I have been using osx to download and burn iso's so I'll find out if this is the prob.