Yellow Dog 5 & Mac Book

Ariel Saulog audi_ttboy at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 19 07:07:10 CDT 2007

I'm pretty sure all the version of Yellow Dog Linux
are made to run on Power PCs chips. There's plenty of
Intel based Linuxs out there. If you have older Mac
(pre-Intel) then Yellow Dog is what you want.

If you have a Intel based mac check out this site

http://www.mactel-linux.org/wiki/Main_Page

Good luck!

--- Varinder Bola <vazsingh at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I've read a few articles and it says that yellow dog
> supports mac products.
> I've just downloaded version find and everywhere
> it's just talking about
> psp. Can someone confirm that v5 will work with Mac
> Book or atleast any
> other mac product?
>
> Also,
> I'm burning with magic iso. It seems that the
> download is not bootable?
>
> Kind regards,
> Vaz

Ariel
Kawasaki zx-6e/zzr600 website
http://zx6e.tripod.com
http://www.applegeeks.com/index.php

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough."
- Mario Andretti

"I have discovered photography. Now I can kill myself. I have nothing else to learn." - Pablo Picasso

"If You Don't Stand for Something, You'll Fall for Anything" - Unknown