ethernet

David Seikel onefang at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 02:37:59 MDT 2007

On Mon, 09 Apr 2007 04:17:28 -0400 "dustin letwin"
<cracksatan666 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I found a torrent of the ISO that's the right size and as for the
> other one, I tried it a couple times and it was only 1 KB and
> downloaded in a second so I don't know whats up with that.

Could be one of those crazy "it's not really a link to the file, it's
just a link to a small web page that redirects to the real link" links
that can get so annoying when you just want to download the damn file.

Have a look at the contents of that 1KB file, bet it's HTML.