fullscreen on ydl 5.0

David Seikel onefang at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 23:06:36 MDT 2007

On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 20:01:07 +0000 "Jeff Ellsworth"
<jeff_ellsworth at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I get to the main screen but it is not in fullscreen.  How do I
> change this?

You don't give enough information to provide a useful answer.  I assume
you mean on a PS3?  What sort of computer monitor or TV are you using?

Full details of adjusting things to get the best video out of YDL on
PS3 is at -

http://www.terrasoftsolutions.com/support/solutions/ydl_5.0/

It includes information on getting full screen to work.

Any fullscreen problems on other YDL 5 supported hardware is beyond my
expertise, as I expect that to work with no problem.  Usually only the
PS3 has issues, and only because televisions are one of the main display
devices for the PS3, and they have issues with displaying computer
output in fullscreen.