YDL 5 Apple General Availability?

執事尼古拉 DeaconNikolai at Stanosheck.com
Sat Apr 28 21:02:13 MDT 2007

Dear Jeff,

        I have not been able to get a download of the ISO that will pass the
checksum or the install DVD verification check either. I thought it might
have been my own bad luck, but it looks like I am not the only one sadly.
:-( I have tried 4 times and used different mirrors with no luck. How many
times have you tried? Did it pass the CheckSum or install verification for
you?