future of PPC

Norberto Quintanar nquintanar at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 30 13:03:29 MDT 2007

Larry,

I know three people who Apple has left in the lurch with their
terrible customer support specifically when it comes to their switch
to Intel based chips.  All you have to do to verify this is go to any
Apple store in your area on a Saturday and wait for a disgruntled
person to start walking out.  Politely ask them what happened.
You'll get the picture.

Norberto