Removal from mail lists/ PS3 Wireless and YDL

dustin letwin cracksatan666 at hotmail.com
Tue May 8 18:48:11 MDT 2007

this is my second request to be removed from the mail list.
I decided not to set up YDL on my PS3 until the built in playstation 3
wireless is supported.
I may as well ask now, is it yet? If not is it going to be?
Anyway beside that I just wanted to join the forum, not get every-ones
questions sent straight to my email.
I would like to be removed and if I need help in the future, I will sign up
again.
If someone can answer the wireless question a.s.a.p. that would be cool.