Removal from mail lists

Norberto Quintanar nquintanar at yahoo.com
Tue May 8 20:32:18 MDT 2007

All of the people replying with, "You can read the bottom of the
email to unsubscribe," aren't getting it.  You guys are Linux
enthusiasts, right?  Therefore I will assume you are of a logical
mindset.  Do you really think that in one day 6 people who belong to
this list actually CAN NOT figure out how to remove themselves?
These people are replying to get removed because it's their last cry
of, "I have finally given up on YDL!"

--- 執事尼古拉 <DeaconNikolai at Stanosheck.com> wrote:

> Again Eric,
>
> You can remove yourself the same way you added yourself, look at
> the link at
> the bottom this email if you cannot remember how you signed
> yourself up.
>
> On 5/8/07, Eric Healey <oneijack at hotmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Remove me for this stupid mailing list.  I took my ps3 back and
> am going
> > wait for them to improve the thing and/ or come off the rsx
> drivers.

--Norberto Quintanar

"You belong to something bigger. From birth. And your life is spent rediscovering the underlying principles, through various players -- coaches, mentors, teachers, spouses, kids. It's in your genes. Your responsibility. Destiny. Is all on you.  Lead, follow, or get out of the way."
--Norberto Quintanar