Open CD-ROM drive

Stephen Thudium sthudium at mac.com
Wed May 9 10:08:20 MDT 2007

Thanks, again.  But I'm still having problems.

I am using Nautilus.  I right-click the CDROM/DVD  icon, in Nautilus,
and select Eject.  This only works when a CD is in the drive.
Otherwise, I get a "Unable to mount media" error message.  So, I
cannot open an empty CD-ROM drive.

The desktop has no icons and the Howto for mounting a CD appears to
apply to an earlier version of YDL, definitely not YDL5.0.