Removal from mail lists/ PS3 Wireless and YDL

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Wed May 9 14:31:49 MDT 2007

Hi Dustin:

Although I haven't tried out the instructions myself (I don't have a
PS3), TSS is very careful to test their published instructions which are
officially posted. I can only assume the instructions work as written;
be sure to follow them closely.

If you have doubts or questions contact TSS directly. Someone on this
list should be able to assist you further; you can also consult the
Yellow Dog Board (http://www.yellowdog-board.com/) for assistance as well.

Keep in mind that TSS while comprised of some amazing engineers it is a
really small company. Although Kai, the President and others of TSS,
participate as best and often as possible addressing a variety of
questions and issues -- and although there are participants like myself,
Norberto and others who contribute our experience freely on the lists --
sometimes it may appear that everyone or no one is available when it is
one person which has to have a particular question answered.

At those moments, check out who's on IRC (#yellowdog can be accessed via
an IRC client such as "XChat" at 'irc.freenode.net'.) or the YDL Board
or check if the official HOW TOs make any sense. It can appear to be a
journey for assistance and the truth like the X-files occasionally --
but persistence is worth it especially when you have a PS3 loaded with YDL.

Best of Luck ....