Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Mon May 14 14:47:14 MDT 2007

Guys,

It's too bad you wish to leave these lists.  However, if you've made up
your mind the instructions to do so follow.

This list, like the other TSS lists, function the same way. This means
that the same page you registered on to subscribe to the lists is the
same page you use to unsubscribe from the same list. Just look for the
last line on that page. Here's the link:

As the information I've posted previously regarding this topic appears
to be getting lost or otherwise listed elsewhere I'm sending this to you
each directly as a way of assisting you as best I may.

Good Luck...