Xautoconfig help

Kai Klesatschke yavin at gmx.com
Tue May 22 00:01:21 MDT 2007

Check if Xautoconfig isn't already installed. I downloaded the package but rpm told me its already installed.

BTW be sure to have the correct ps3videomode settings before executing Xautoconfig and check the /etc/X11/xorg.conf for your keyboard and language settings.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------