ydl 5 anaconda crashes

Paul Higgins higg0008 at tc.umn.edu
Thu May 24 08:46:40 MDT 2007

This may or may not be helpful; I'm still running YDL 4.1 at the moment, but I
remember having problems on a couple of G3 models (B&W and iBook) due to
required firmware updates.  You might want to check to see if your firmware
is up-to-date (see Apple website) before installing YDL.

Of course, I could be totally off-base on this, but I thought I'd pass along
the tip nonetheless.

Regards,
-PRH