Kernel > 2.6.20

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Wed May 30 06:20:19 MDT 2007

> I needed a starting point to build a redhat kernel package. I was
> used to debian and the packaging of kernels is much easier there. The
> first patch that is needed, is the oldconfig-noninteractive stuff to
> get the build automated. I tried to package an unpatched 2.6.21 but
> with no success. Believe me, I tried for a while before I wrote the
> first mail.

I believe you, really.

> Thanks very much for your detailed mail, but I think it doesn't
> answer my question ;-)

Apologies, for misunderstanding your intention.  Fortunately, TSS does
scan through these lists.  I'm sure someone with the information you
are looking for will get back to you.

========
The scientist's religious feeling takes the form of a
rapturous amazement at the harmony of natural law, which
reveals an intelligence of such superiority that, in
comparison with it, the highest intelligence of human beings
is an utterly insignificant reflection.  This feeling is the
guiding principle of his life and work.
-- Albert Einstein, Scientist.