No subject

Matt Mayes wolfwood676 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 4 08:06:37 MDT 2007

Hey again, I got YDL for the PS3 running. I used startx at that command prompt and it logged me into my desktop but I have watched other systems boot up and they are greeted with a log in screen and a more finished look. Is their any way to solve this? Do I need to re-install the OS?

Also, I tried to use Firefox and Gaime but I was greeted with a friendly Network Connection Error Page. :P I went into the connections tool and looked at all active connections but it only displayed the PS3 wireless ethernet port which i assume only deals with a WIFI connection. I am using a ethernet cable hooked up to the PS3 through my modem and have no connection issues when working with the PS3 OS. Because it didn't work i guess i need to either edit the current settings on the PS3 Ethernet Connection or make a new one. All things on the Open connection seemed to be in order but when i try to create a new one i'm faced with a bunch of network blabber lingo that i have no idea about. If you could give me some tips to get connection up it would be great :D I'm using DSL.

"Wolfy'" aka Wolfwood or Matt

"Wolfy'" aka Wolfwood or Matt

Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html