No subject

Matt Mayes wolfwood676 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 8 11:05:58 MDT 2007

Lol, I guess I have to spend time getting to know how linux works. I still can't figure out how to download and install any new apps or games. Whenever i download something it says it can't open files even after extraction. I really wanted to learn how to run that WINE emulations software to be able to play World Of Warcraft and such on YDL. Is their something like and all in one manual that will help me with whatever I need to know?

Thanks for your help.

"Wolfy'" aka Wolfwood or Matt