problem playing url and file (audio/video)

sacarde at tiscali.it sacarde at tiscali.it
Mon Aug 13 08:43:50 MDT 2007

Hi,  I installed ydl 5.0.2 on mini-ppcI have errore when play sound or
movie, from file or url- with helix I have:  the following component
are required:  audio/mp3 (get realplayer)  - with Rhythmbox:  the
gistreamer plugins to decode mp3 file cannot ....  - with noatun, no
sound and no error message  - with totem:  You do not have a decoder
installed to handle this file. You might need to install the necessary
pluginsI follow this ?  https://player.helixcommunity.
org/2004/downloads/  but I have :   ./realplay-10.0.4.750-linux-2.2-
libc6-gcc32-powerpc.bin:  error while loading shared libraries:
libstdc++.so.5: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directorythankyou for helpsacarde at tiscali.it