Shelf/iBar

David Seikel onefang at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 23:57:59 MDT 2007

On Sat, 25 Aug 2007 15:17:36 -0600 "執事尼古拉"
<DeaconNikolai at Stanosheck.com> wrote:

> Is there any way to get a battery gadget for the shelf/iBar for laptop
> users?

Yes.  This is from the top of my memory, I'm using a later version of
E17 where things got changed slightly.  These instructions may be
slightly inaccurate, but will work with some minor tweaking.

From the E17 main menu, select Configuration->Modules.  Select
the Battery module and load / enable it.

Back in the main menu, Configuration->Shelves.  Select the shelf you
want to add it to, click the Configure button, click the "Configure
Contents" button, and add the Battery gadget.